SOLID STATE RELAY (SSR)
Our company is a one stop source for all companies seeking solid state relay that can be mounted in different ways. The mounting techniques can be PCB mount, DIN rail mount or panel mount. From us, you can also order SSR accessories to meet your installation and service requirements. The most common accessories include plug-in connectors, heat sinks, thermal pads, hardware kits, terminal lugs, DIN rail mounting accessories, sockets, protective covers, etc. This electronic switch device in the offering with an in-build sensor switches on or off at an event of small external voltage applied to control terminals. Either AC or DC current is applied through the relay. With fast switching speed, SSR has no comparison with electro-mechanical relay. But, this kind of relay is only meant for limited switching arrangements.
- This electronic switch has slim profile and when installed operates making zero noise.
- This switch can switch in microseconds.
- It has no moving parts, therefore, has increased lifetime.
- No matter how many time it is used, its output resistance remain constant.
- This is suitable for applied in explosive environments, due to its no sparking generation during switching.
- It is also suitable for application in factory automation, I/O modules, medical equipment, etc.